Hooray! I updated my image gallery.
I wrote a PHP script that recursively detects gallery images, adds thumbnails, and includes section headers.
That means I can use my upload script to upload new pictures and their thumbnails AND the sections I want them to be under.
tl;dr This awesome script makes it so I don’t have to work anymore.
I also changed up the gallery itself. There are no more headers telling you what the image names are, nor do they link to their respective deviantART pages (I have to figure out how to do that later…).
Finally, no matter how large the thumbnails are, they will all be the same size due to the
clip CSS property.