I’ve been working on Switchex since June 24th; I’ve added new features, removed some features, and changed others. So far, it’s only version 5.2, but if I keep adding features, it might end up being version 6.0!
Here’s a sneak-peek of a couple new features in store:
- Automatically detects game installation location and whether it’s enUS or enGB
- Open game folder and addons folder
And a few technical features you probably won’t care about:
- Moved colors out of the database and into the program settings
- Allow roaming profiles (so your settings are stored in AppData/Roaming instead of AppData/Local)
- Fixed the links to my websites
I’ll only release the program once I’ve figured out all the problems that I’m likely to have. Stay tuned!